How to Never Feel Stressed at Work Again—and 11 Other Things to Know This Week
Every week, we gather our favorite resources on career advice, smart living tips, and ways to have a little more fun in life and compile it all into our famous Best of the Web newsletter. And now, we're bringing it out of our inboxes and onto the web—just for you!
Love what you see? Make sure to share Best of the Web with your friends!
Want to make sure you never miss out on any of the action? Sign up for our newsletter now!
- So You Think You Want to Manage? What it Is—and Isn't (Medium)
- The Difference Between Successful and Very Successful People (LinkedIn)
- Why You Should Always Under-Promise and Over-Deliver (Crew Blog)
- Feeling Frustrated? How to Stand Up for What You Need at Work (The Daily Muse)
- The Heartbleed Hit List: The Passwords You Need to Change Right Now (Mashable)
- How to Never Feel Stressed at Work Again (Greatist)
- 8 Great Habits You Can Instantly Start On (Pick the Brain)
- The Secret to Taking Criticism Seriously—Not Personally (The Daily Muse)
- 25 Retro Party Ideas All Mad Men Watchers Should Try (Brit + Co.)
- The Best Red Wine for Beginners (Wine Folly)
- How to Have a Spring Picnic in Style (Camilla Styles)
- What Your Favorite Beer Says About You (The Daily Muse)
Photo of stress ball courtesy of Shutterstock.
Erin believes in the power of content to spread ideas, build communities, and engage and delight people—which is why she spends her days helping employers and brands do just that. During her time at The Muse, Erin has also worn the hats of personal website expert, video producer, Shutterstock wrangler, master lunch-packer, and company librarian. Erin is always looking for new places to explore on the weekends, and she almost never says no to tea and a croissant. Invite Erin to tea at eringreenawald.com or on Twitter @erinaceously.More from this Author