How to Move Through the 10 Stages of Your Career—and 11 Other Things to Know Now
Every week, we gather our favorite resources on career advice, smart living tips, and ways to have a little more fun in life and compile it all into our famous Best of the Web newsletter. And now, we’re bringing it out of our inboxes and onto the web—just for you!
Love what you see? Make sure to share Best of the Web with your friends!
Want to make sure you never miss out on any of the action? Sign up for our newsletter now!
- Tracking Your Professional Journey: How to Move Through the 10 Stages of Your Career (Brazen Life)
- Beyond Event Hopping: How to Step Up Your Professional Networking (Lifehacker)
- How Successful People Stay Calm (LinkedIn)
- 35 Things to Do for Your Career by 35 (The Daily Muse)
- How to Write Clear, Loving Policies for Your Business and Life (Alexandra Franzen)
- 7 Daily Mantras to Boost Your Productivity (Fast Company)
- What to Say When People Annoyingly Undermine Your Healthy Choices (Greatist)
- 5 Ways to Bounce Back From a Horrible Day (The Daily Muse)
- The Most Common Turkey Questions the Butterball Hotline Gets on Thanksgiving Day (The Kitchn)
- 40 Incredible Secret Places Most Travelers Don’t Know About (Distractify)
- Next Glass Knows if You’ll Love a Beer or Wine by Scanning the Label (Lifehacker)
- 7 Simple Shifts That Will Make You a Happier Person (The Daily Muse)
Erin believes in the power of content to spread ideas, build communities, and engage and delight people—which is why she spends her days helping employers and brands do just that. During her time at The Muse, Erin has also worn the hats of personal website expert, video producer, Shutterstock wrangler, master lunch-packer, and company librarian. Erin is always looking for new places to explore on the weekends, and she almost never says no to tea and a croissant. Invite Erin to tea at eringreenawald.com or on Twitter @erinaceously.More from this Author