Every week, we gather our favorite resources on career advice, smart living tips, and ways to have a little more fun in life and compile it all into our famous Best of the Web newsletter. And now, we’re bringing it out of our inboxes and onto the web—just for you!
Love what you see? Make sure to share Best of the Web with your friends!
Want to make sure you never miss out on any of the action? Sign up for our newsletter now!
- Tracking Your Professional Journey: How to Move Through the 10 Stages of Your Career (Brazen Life)
- Beyond Event Hopping: How to Step Up Your Professional Networking (Lifehacker)
- How Successful People Stay Calm (LinkedIn)
- 35 Things to Do for Your Career by 35 (The Daily Muse)
- How to Write Clear, Loving Policies for Your Business and Life (Alexandra Franzen)
- 7 Daily Mantras to Boost Your Productivity (Fast Company)
- What to Say When People Annoyingly Undermine Your Healthy Choices (Greatist)
- 5 Ways to Bounce Back From a Horrible Day (The Daily Muse)
- The Most Common Turkey Questions the Butterball Hotline Gets on Thanksgiving Day (The Kitchn)
- 40 Incredible Secret Places Most Travelers Don’t Know About (Distractify)
- Next Glass Knows if You’ll Love a Beer or Wine by Scanning the Label (Lifehacker)
- 7 Simple Shifts That Will Make You a Happier Person (The Daily Muse)
Erin Greenawald is a freelance writer, editor, and content strategist who is passionate about elevating the standard of writing on the web. Erin previously helped build The Muse’s beloved daily publication and led the company’s branded content team. If you’re an individual or company looking for help making your content better—or you just want to go out to tea—get in touch at eringreenawald.com.More from this Author