Every week, we gather our favorite resources on career advice, smart living tips, and ways to have a little more fun in life and compile it all into our famous Best of the Web newsletter. And now, we’re bringing it out of our inboxes and onto the web—just for you!
Love what you see? Make sure to share Best of the Web with your friends!
Want to make sure you never miss out on any of the action? Sign up for our newsletter now !
- 6 Ways to Stop Wasting Time So You Can Be More Productive ( OPEN Forum )
- 12 Most Timely Questions to Ask When You Have a New Job ( 12 Most )
- 7 Questions That Confront Paralysis ( Leadership Freak )
- Should You Become a Manager? (Hint: Maybe Not) ( The Daily Muse )
- Waking Up is Hard to Do ( Medium )
- How to Make Money When Airlines Ruin Your Trip ( Fast Company )
- Why I Stopped Reading/Hearing/Watching the News ( Medium )
- 42 Ways to Make Sure People Like You—and Respect You ( The Daily Muse )
- 10 Ways to Make Your Home a Cozy Place When It’s Grey and Horrible Outside ( Yes and Yes )
- We Tracked Down and Tested the 10 Best Pumpkin Goods at Trader Joe’s ( The Kitchn )
- 20 Books to Cozy Up to This Fall ( Brit + Co. )
- 12 Ways to Instantly Boost Your Creativity ( The Daily Muse )
Photo of bed courtesy of Shutterstock .
Erin Greenawald is a freelance writer, editor, and content strategist who is passionate about elevating the standard of writing on the web. Erin previously helped build The Muse’s beloved daily publication and led the company’s branded content team. If you’re an individual or company looking for help making your content better—or you just want to go out to tea—get in touch at eringreenawald.com.More from this Author