How to Embrace the Most Embarrassing Parts of Your Resume (and 11 Other Things to Know This Week)
Every week, we gather our favorite resources on career advice, smart living tips, and ways to have a little more fun in life and compile it all into our famous Best of the Web newsletter. And now, we’re bringing it out of our inboxes and onto the web—just for you!
Love what you see? Make sure to share Best of the Web with your friends!
- How to Embrace the Most Embarrassing Parts of Your Resume (Fast Company)
- 5 Ways You’re Sabotaging Your Career Success (and What to Do About It) (Forbes)
- Hold Yourself (and Your Boss) Accountable Every Day at Work (Entrepreneur)
- 100 Short Tips That'll Help You Land Your Next Big Job (The Daily Muse)
- 15 Body Language Secrets of Successful People (The Huffington Post)
- How to Brag About Yourself Without Being Obnoxious (Science of People)
- 5 Ways to Spark Your Motivation (When You’re Feeling Stuck) (Marc and Angel)
- The Literal Brain-Boosting Reason to Let Yourself Get Distracted by Small Talk Today (The Daily Muse)
- 19 Amazing All-American Candies You Should Be Buying for Halloween (Grub Street)
- 5 Tips for Saving on Holiday Air Travel (The New York Times)
- 19 Cozy Things to Do as the Weather Cools Down (That Won’t Cost More Than a Cup of Hot Cider) (The Financial Diet)
- The Stupid Easy Way to Make Your Weekends Feel Longer (The Daily Muse)
Photo of man interviewing courtesy of Erik Isakson/Getty Images.
Caroline Liu is a freelance writer, graphic designer, and computer programmer studying at Wesleyan University. She is pursuing majors in Feminist, Gender, and Sexuality Studies and Computer Science in order to bridge her passions for tech, design, and social justice. Learn more about Caroline on her website or follow her on Twitter.More from this Author