How to Be a Fearless Networker—and 11 Other Things to Know This Week
Every week, we gather our favorite resources on career advice, smart living tips, and ways to have a little more fun in life and compile it all into our famous Best of the Web newsletter. And now, we’re bringing it out of our inboxes and onto the web—just for you!
Love what you see? Make sure to share Best of the Web with your friends!
Want to make sure you never miss out on any of the action? Sign up for our newsletter now!
- How to Be a Fearless Networker (Mashable)
- 4 Ways to Overcome a Bad First Impression (HBR)
- Two-Minute Habits That Will Make You Feel Better at Work (U.S. News)
- 5 Reasons You’re “So Busy” Every Day, Yet Not Really Getting Anything Done (The Daily Muse)
- When Stress Can Work in Your Favor (The Boston Globe)
- 12 Smart Financial Strategies for People Struggling to Get Started (The Simple Dollar)
- How Giving Up Meat for a Month Improved My Productivity (Fast Company)
- Corny, But So True: 3 Life Lessons Failure Teaches You (The Daily Muse)
- 7 Office Plants You Won’t Kill (Real Simple)
- The Definitive 2016 Summer Movie Guide (PureWow)
- All The (Healthy) Cereals, Ranked (Epicurious)
- 7 Free Ways to Continue Your Education if You Have a Job (and No Free Time) (The Daily Muse)
Caroline Liu is a freelance writer, graphic designer, and computer programmer studying at Wesleyan University. She is pursuing majors in Feminist, Gender, and Sexuality Studies and Computer Science in order to bridge her passions for tech, design, and social justice. Learn more about Caroline on her website or follow her on Twitter.More from this Author