How to Attract Good Luck—and 11 Other Things to Know Now
Every week, we gather our favorite resources on career advice, smart living tips, and ways to have a little more fun in life and compile it all into our famous Best of the Web newsletter. And now, we’re bringing it out of our inboxes and onto the web—just for you!
Love what you see? Make sure to share Best of the Web with your friends!
Want to make sure you never miss out on any of the action? Sign up for our newsletter now!
- The Powerful Effect of Noticing Good Things at Work (HBR)
- The 9-to-5 Workday as Liberation (The Atlantic)
- Time Management Is Only Making Our Busy Lives Worse (Quartz)
- How to Make Your LinkedIn Headline Way More Effective in Under 5 Minutes (The Daily Muse)
- How to Attract Good Luck: 4 Secrets Backed by Research (Barking Up The Wrong Tree)
- The Impact Bias: How to Be Happy When Everything Goes Wrong (James Clear)
- How to Finally Start Working Out (Even if You Hate It) (Lifehacker)
- 23 Sheryl Sandberg Quotes That’ll Motivate You to Do Just About Anything (The Daily Muse)
- 7 New Books on Work to Read This Fall (LinkedIn)
- 11 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Make (and Not Buy) (PureWow)
- What Type of (Wine) Personality Do You Have? (Wine Folly)
- 21 Adult Coloring Books That’ll Make All Your Work Stress Melt Away (The Daily Muse)
Photo of clover courtesy of Shutterstock.
Lily is a writer, editor, and social media manager, as well as co-founder of The Prospect, the world’s largest student-run college access organization. In addition to her writing with The Muse, she also serves as an editor at HelloFlo and Her Campus. Recently, she was named one of Glamour’s Top 10 College Women for her work helping underserved youth get into college. You can follow Lily on Twitter.More from this Author