How to Apply Success From One Area of Your Life to Another—and 11 Other Things to Know Now
Every week, we gather our favorite resources on career advice, smart living tips, and ways to have a little more fun in life and compile it all into our famous Best of the Web newsletter. And now, we’re bringing it out of our inboxes and onto the web—just for you!
Love what you see? Make sure to share Best of the Web with your friends!
Want to make sure you never miss out on any of the action? Sign up for our newsletter now!
- How to Turn a Bad Day Around (HBR)
- 3 Ways Being Irreplaceable Kills Your Career (U.S. News & World Report)
- It Is Impossible to Stop Comparing Yourself to Your Peers (Science of Us)
- 4 Questions to Ask Yourself When You Have So Much to Do You Just Can’t Handle It (The Daily Muse)
- How to Prioritize, Pursue Goals, and Focus When You Have Many Interests (Tiny Buddha)
- 9 Creative Ways to Find Books That Will Make You a Genius (Medium)
- How to Apply Success From One Area of Your Life to Another (That Needs It) (Greatist)
- 4 Better Ways to Network (That Don’t Involve Putting on a Corny Name Tag) (The Daily Muse)
- 6 Phases You Go Through When Daylight Saving Time Happens (Bustle)
- This Quiz Will Tell You Which Breakfast Cereal Matches Your Personality (BuzzFeed)
- With These 8 Podcasts, You’ll Never Be Bored Again (Avelist)
- 5 Creative Hobbies That’ll Actually Make You Better at Your Day Job (The Daily Muse)
Photo of woman working courtesy of Shutterstock.
Lily is a writer, editor, and social media manager, as well as co-founder of The Prospect, the world’s largest student-run college access organization. In addition to her writing with The Muse, she also serves as an editor at HelloFlo and Her Campus. Recently, she was named one of Glamour’s Top 10 College Women for her work helping underserved youth get into college. You can follow Lily on Twitter.More from this Author