Every week, we gather our favorite resources on career advice, smart living tips, and ways to have a little more fun in life and compile it all into our famous Best of the Web newsletter. And now, we’re bringing it out of our inboxes and onto the web—just for you!
Love what you see? Make sure to share Best of the Web with your friends!
Want to make sure you never miss out on any of the action?
Sign up for our newsletter now
- How “I Don’t Know” Can Make You an Authority in Your Industry ( Buffer Blog )
- 6 Ways to Build Your Professional Network From Scratch ( Women 2.0 )
- How Instant Feedback During an Interview Can Change a Career ( Fast Company )
- 3 Ways to Build Networking Into Your Daily Routine ( The Daily Muse )
- The Complete Guide to Working Out Before Work ( Quartz )
- What Grocery Shopping Can Teach You About Investing ( DailyWorth )
- Your Strategy Guide for Building a New Habit ( James Clear )
- Step Away From the Email: How to Beat Your Addiction to Your Phone ( The Daily Muse )
- Literary City Guides ( Eat This Poem )
- How to Become a Faster Reader ( Ryan Battles )
- Incredible Running Routes in 15 Cities That Only Locals Would Know ( Greatist )
- Our Favorite New Way to Bring Your Lunch ( The Daily Muse )
Photo of person running courtesy of Shutterstock .
Erin Greenawald is a freelance writer, editor, and content strategist who is passionate about elevating the standard of writing on the web. Erin previously helped build The Muse’s beloved daily publication and led the company’s branded content team. If you’re an individual or company looking for help making your content better—or you just want to go out to tea—get in touch at eringreenawald.com.More from this Author