Every week, we gather our favorite resources on career advice, smart living tips, and ways to have a little more fun in life and compile it all into our famous Best of the Web newsletter. And now, we're bringing it out of our inboxes and onto the web—just for you!
Love what you see? Make sure to share Best of the Web with your friends!
Want to make sure you never miss out on any of the action? Sign up for our newsletter now!
- 5 People You Should Regularly Talk Shop With for a Better Career (Lifehacker)
- Encourage Your Employees to Talk About Other Job Offers (HBR)
- How to Go From Working 60 Hours a Week to 40 in 2 Emails (LinkedIn)
- 7 Ways to Turn Your New Coding Skills Into a New Job (The Daily Muse)
- 3 Things Everyone Should Know Before Growing Up (NPR)
- How a Password Changed My Life (Medium)
- 6 Strategies for Overcoming a Summer Slump (Positively Present)
- How to Do it All (Almost) Perfectly: The Art of Satisficing (The Daily Muse)
- Flick Picks: Our Most Anticipated Summer Movies (PureWow)
- How to Build a Man-Sized Slip-’n-Slide (The Art of Manliness)
- The 50 Best Recipes From Every U.S. State (Brit + Co.)
- How to Enjoy Time Off (When You Only Have a Day) (The Daily Muse)
Photo of password courtesy of Shutterstock.
The Muse is your ultimate career destination that offers exciting job opportunities, expert advice, a peek behind the scenes into fantastic companies, and access to amazing career coaches and career-boosting courses. Learn more, contact us, and find us on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.More from this Author