How a Password Changed My Life—and 11 Other Things to Know This Week
Every week, we gather our favorite resources on career advice, smart living tips, and ways to have a little more fun in life and compile it all into our famous Best of the Web newsletter. And now, we're bringing it out of our inboxes and onto the web—just for you!
Love what you see? Make sure to share Best of the Web with your friends!
Want to make sure you never miss out on any of the action? Sign up for our newsletter now!
- 5 People You Should Regularly Talk Shop With for a Better Career (Lifehacker)
- Encourage Your Employees to Talk About Other Job Offers (HBR)
- How to Go From Working 60 Hours a Week to 40 in 2 Emails (LinkedIn)
- 7 Ways to Turn Your New Coding Skills Into a New Job (The Daily Muse)
- 3 Things Everyone Should Know Before Growing Up (NPR)
- How a Password Changed My Life (Medium)
- 6 Strategies for Overcoming a Summer Slump (Positively Present)
- How to Do it All (Almost) Perfectly: The Art of Satisficing (The Daily Muse)
- Flick Picks: Our Most Anticipated Summer Movies (PureWow)
- How to Build a Man-Sized Slip-’n-Slide (The Art of Manliness)
- The 50 Best Recipes From Every U.S. State (Brit + Co.)
- How to Enjoy Time Off (When You Only Have a Day) (The Daily Muse)
Photo of password courtesy of Shutterstock.
Erin believes in the power of content to spread ideas, build communities, and engage and delight people—which is why she spends her days helping employers and brands do just that. During her time at The Muse, Erin has also worn the hats of personal website expert, video producer, Shutterstock wrangler, master lunch-packer, and company librarian. Erin is always looking for new places to explore on the weekends, and she almost never says no to tea and a croissant. Invite Erin to tea at eringreenawald.com or on Twitter @erinaceously.More from this Author