Go to a Museum to Improve Your Work—and 11 Other Things to Know This Week
Every week, we gather our favorite resources on career advice, smart living tips, and ways to have a little more fun in life and compile it all into our famous Best of the Web newsletter. And now, we're bringing it out of our inboxes and onto the web—just for you!
Love what you see? Make sure to share Best of the Web with your friends!
Want to make sure you never miss out on any of the action? Sign up for our newsletter now!
- Are We Managing Our To-Do Lists All Wrong? (IQTELL)
- How a Trip to a Museum Can Improve Your Work (and Life) (Fast Company)
- The Best Sounds for Getting Work Done (Lifehacker)
- The 4-Step Recovery Program to Beat Burnout (The Daily Muse)
- How the Internet Keeps You From Learning (and How to Fix It) (Medium)
- 23 Insanely Simple Ways to Declutter Your Online Life (BuzzFeed)
- Is Subscription Food Delivery Worth the Money? (LearnVest)
- Going Long Distance for Your Career? How to Keep the Relationship Strong (The Daily Muse)
- 24 Simple Tips for a Fitter, Happier Vacation (Greatist)
- The Ultimate Guide to Taco Night (First We Feast)
- 5 Red Wines for White Wine Drinkers (The Kitchn)
- Throwback: Spring Break Week (The Daily Muse)
Photo of museum courtesy of Artisan / Shutterstock.
Erin believes in the power of content to spread ideas, build communities, and engage and delight people—which is why she spends her days helping employers and brands do just that. During her time at The Muse, Erin has also worn the hats of personal website expert, video producer, Shutterstock wrangler, master lunch-packer, and company librarian. Erin is always looking for new places to explore on the weekends, and she almost never says no to tea and a croissant. Invite Erin to tea at eringreenawald.com or on Twitter @erinaceously.More from this Author