Every week, we gather our favorite resources on career advice, smart living tips, and ways to have a little more fun in life and compile it all into our famous Best of the Web newsletter. And now, we're bringing it out of our inboxes and onto the web—just for you!
Love what you see? Make sure to share Best of the Web with your friends!
Want to make sure you never miss out on any of the action? Sign up for our newsletter now!
- Are We Managing Our To-Do Lists All Wrong? (IQTELL)
- How a Trip to a Museum Can Improve Your Work (and Life) (Fast Company)
- The Best Sounds for Getting Work Done (Lifehacker)
- The 4-Step Recovery Program to Beat Burnout (The Daily Muse)
- How the Internet Keeps You From Learning (and How to Fix It) (Medium)
- 23 Insanely Simple Ways to Declutter Your Online Life (BuzzFeed)
- Is Subscription Food Delivery Worth the Money? (LearnVest)
- Going Long Distance for Your Career? How to Keep the Relationship Strong (The Daily Muse)
- 24 Simple Tips for a Fitter, Happier Vacation (Greatist)
- The Ultimate Guide to Taco Night (First We Feast)
- 5 Red Wines for White Wine Drinkers (The Kitchn)
- Throwback: Spring Break Week (The Daily Muse)
Photo of museum courtesy of Artisan / Shutterstock.
Erin Greenawald is a freelance writer, editor, and content strategist who is passionate about elevating the standard of writing on the web. Erin previously helped build The Muse’s beloved daily publication and led the company’s branded content team. If you’re an individual or company looking for help making your content better—or you just want to go out to tea—get in touch at eringreenawald.com.More from this Author