Every week, we gather our favorite resources on career advice, smart living tips, and ways to have a little more fun in life and compile it all into our famous Best of the Web newsletter. And now, we’re bringing it out of our inboxes and onto the web—just for you!
Love what you see? Make sure to share Best of the Web with your friends!
Want to make sure you never miss out on any of the action? Sign up for our newsletter now!
- The 5 Zeros You Should Achieve Every Day to Give You Peace of Mind (Productivityist)
- Nobody Knows What the Hell They Are Doing (99U)
- The Many, Many, Many Things You Should Say “No” to at Work (Fast Company)
- 5 Reasons Trying to Be Successful Will Leave You Struggling, Broke, and Miserable (The Daily Muse)
- A Better Way to Introduce Your Friends at Parties (Storyline)
- 14 Absolutely Free Ways to Improve Your Cooking (The Kitchn)
- How to Break Up With a Bad Friend (Time)
- 14 Secrets for Getting People to Like (Even Love) You (The Daily Muse)
- 25 Easy, No-Carve Pumpkin Ideas for Halloween (Apartment Therapy)
- How to Order the Perfect Coffee Around the World—and the Best Cafes (The Guardian)
- #HackTheMenu Unlocks Secret Fast Food Items (First We Feast)
- The 9 Best Apps for Reading on Your Daily Commute (The Daily Muse)
Photo of no stamp courtesy of Shutterstock.
Erin Greenawald is a freelance writer, editor, and content strategist who is passionate about elevating the standard of writing on the web. Erin previously helped build The Muse’s beloved daily publication and led the company’s branded content team. If you’re an individual or company looking for help making your content better—or you just want to go out to tea—get in touch at eringreenawald.com.More from this Author