Every week, we gather our favorite resources on career advice, smart living tips, and ways to have a little more fun in life and compile it all into our famous Best of the Web newsletter. And now, we’re bringing it out of our inboxes and onto the web—just for you!
Love what you see? Make sure to share Best of the Web with your friends!
Want to make sure you never miss out on any of the action?
Sign up for our newsletter now
- Easy Ways to Boost Your Productivity After a Rough Start at Work ( Mashable )
- Want to Decrease Your Stress at Work? Encourage Your Co-workers ( Forbes )
- Finding a Dream Job in Unlikely Places ( The Huffington Post )
- 3 Great Lessons You Can Learn Working With People Who Drive You Crazy ( The Daily Muse )
- How to Stop Your Mind From Racing in the Middle of the Night ( Greatist )
- 8 Questions You Should Ask Yourself Before Investing in Something ( Mom and Dad Money )
- The Small Tweaks That Turn an OK Life Into a Great Life ( Quartz )
- 14 Online Classes You Can Take This Summer to Get Ahead of the Competition ( The Daily Muse )
- 14 Amazon Shopping Tricks Everyone Should Know ( Real Simple )
- The Cheapest Places to Travel for Each Month of the Year Travel ( Travel + Leisure )
- A Reading List for the Start of Summer ( Longreads )
- 6 DIY Projects That’ll Create a More Peaceful, Zen Workspace (Even if You Have No Walls) ( The Daily Muse )
Caroline Liu is a freelance writer, graphic designer, and computer programmer studying at Wesleyan University. She is pursuing majors in Feminist, Gender, and Sexuality Studies and Computer Science in order to bridge her passions for tech, design, and social justice. Learn more about Caroline on her website or follow her on Twitter.More from this Author