Don't Let Job Searching Crush Your Soul—and 11 Other Things to Know This Week
Every week, we gather our favorite resources on career advice, smart living tips, and ways to have a little more fun in life and compile it all into our famous Best of the Web newsletter. And now, we're bringing it out of our inboxes and onto the web—just for you!
Love what you see? Make sure to share Best of the Web with your friends!
Want to make sure you never miss out on any of the action? Sign up for our newsletter now!
- Email is for Setting Expectations (99U)
- 8 Personality Traits of People Who Don't Let Job Hunting Crush Their Souls (Fast Company)
- Not Another Productivity Hack: How to Get Things Done (popforms)
- 5 Reasons You Feel Trapped in Your Job (and How to Overcome Them) (The Daily Muse)
- 27 Etiquette Rules for Our Times (Forbes)
- Louis C.K.'s 70% Rule for Decision-Making (The Billfold)
- 21 Practical Lifestyle Experiments You Can Conduct for a Better Life (Pick the Brain)
- 7 Awesome Ways to Get Your Morning News Fix (The Daily Muse)
- The 17 Most Amazing Fitness Vacations of 2014 (Greatist)
- Find Out Which Food Holiday Falls on Your Birthday (First We Feast)
- 7 YouTube Shows You Should Be Obsessed With (Yes and Yes)
- 31 Ways to Spice Up Your Coffee Break (The Daily Muse)
Erin believes in the power of content to spread ideas, build communities, and engage and delight people—which is why she spends her days helping employers and brands do just that. During her time at The Muse, Erin has also worn the hats of personal website expert, video producer, Shutterstock wrangler, master lunch-packer, and company librarian. Erin is always looking for new places to explore on the weekends, and she almost never says no to tea and a croissant. Invite Erin to tea at eringreenawald.com or on Twitter @erinaceously.More from this Author