Create a “Mastermind Group” to Help Your Career—and 11 Other Things to Know Now
Every week, we gather our favorite resources on career advice, smart living tips, and ways to have a little more fun in life and compile it all into our famous Best of the Web newsletter. And now, we’re bringing it out of our inboxes and onto the web—just for you!
Love what you see? Make sure to share Best of the Web with your friends!
Want to make sure you never miss out on any of the action? Sign up for our newsletter now!
- Create a “Mastermind Group” to Help Your Career (HBR)
- Napping at Work Can Be So Exhausting (Bloomberg)
- The Real Reasons You Get Asked Stupid Job Interview Questions (LinkedIn)
- 3 Questions You Need to Ask Yourself Before Posting Anything on LinkedIn (The Daily Muse)
- How Suppressing Your Emotions Might Make You Less Likable (Science of Us)
- 3 Small Discipline Habits You Can Train (Zen Habits)
- How to Build a Strong Frugal Mindset (The Simple Dollar)
- 7 Ways to Face Down Your Fear of Failure and Come Out Stronger on the Other Side (The Daily Muse)
- 8 Hotel Booking Hacks Every Traveler Needs to Know (Thrillist)
- 6 Reasons Guacamole Is the Unofficial Dip of the People (Mashable)
- 18 Coffee Roasters You Need to Know (Epicurious)
- Test Yourself: Do You Know Who Said These 15 Motivational Quotes? (The Daily Muse)
Lily is a writer, editor, and social media manager, as well as co-founder of The Prospect, the world’s largest student-run college access organization. In addition to her writing with The Muse, she also serves as an editor at HelloFlo and Her Campus. Recently, she was named one of Glamour’s Top 10 College Women for her work helping underserved youth get into college. You can follow Lily on Twitter.More from this Author