Can You Make Every Day Feel Like Saturday?—and 11 Other Things to Know Now
Every week, we gather our favorite resources on career advice, smart living tips, and ways to have a little more fun in life and compile it all into our famous Best of the Web newsletter. And now, we’re bringing it out of our inboxes and onto the web—just for you!
Love what you see? Make sure to share Best of the Web with your friends!
Want to make sure you never miss out on any of the action? Sign up for our newsletter now!
- The Case for Quitting Your Job–Without a Backup Plan (Quartz)
- Here’s Why Trying to Write the Perfect Resume Can Cost You a Job (Business Insider)
- The One Question You Should Ask for Every New Job (The New York Times)
- 5 Times It’s Totally OK to Say No at Work (The Daily Muse)
- Can You Make Every Day Feel Like Saturday? (Crew)
- 9 Productivity Tips From People Who Write About Productivity (HBR)
- 20 Ways to Get to the End of the Year Without Regrets (Marc and Angel)
- Completely Unplugging Just Didn’t Work for Me–But Here’s What Did (The Daily Muse)
- Every State in the USA, Ranked by Its Food/Drink (Thrillist)
- 18 Places You Must Travel in 2016 (BuzzFeed)
- Say Goodbye to ‘On Fleek,’ ‘Basic,’ and ‘Squad’ in 2016 and Learn These 10 Words Instead (MTV)
- 19 Items That’ll Brighten Up Your Desk–Because Winter (The Daily Muse)
Photo of woman courtesy of Shutterstock.
Lily is a writer, editor, and social media manager, as well as co-founder of The Prospect, the world’s largest student-run college access organization. In addition to her writing with The Muse, she also serves as an editor at HelloFlo and Her Campus. Recently, she was named one of Glamour’s Top 10 College Women for her work helping underserved youth get into college. You can follow Lily on Twitter.More from this Author