Every week, we gather our favorite resources on career advice, smart living tips, and ways to have a little more fun in life and compile it all into our famous Best of the Web newsletter. And now, we're bringing it out of our inboxes and onto the web—just for you!
Love what you see? Make sure to share Best of the Web with your friends!
Want to make sure you never miss out on any of the action? Sign up for our newsletter now!
- Banishing Your Inner Critic (A List Apart)
- Networking for Dummies: 4 Habits Your Contacts Hate (Inc.)
- 5 Ways to Advance Your Career Without Wasting Money (Fast Company)
- 10 Companies That Are Hiring Like Crazy in March (The Daily Muse)
- 23 Ways to Get More Out of Your Workout Routine (Greatist)
- Use the Rule of 300 to Quickly Estimate How Much You Need to Retire (Lifehacker)
- How to Clear Your Mind in 15 Minutes (Inc.)
- 3 Ways to Get More Out of Every Single Hour (The Daily Muse)
- 10 Don't-Miss Classic Movies to Stream on Amazon Prime Tonight (Apartment Therapy)
- How to Afford Travel When You Want to Travel EVERYWHERE (ReadyForZero)
- 23 Non-Technology Things to Do on National Unplug Day (Yes and Yes)
- Refinery29's Picks: 15 Ellen-Worthy Suits You'll Actually Want to Wear (The Daily Muse)
The Daily Muse is the daily publication of The Muse, your ultimate career destination that offers exciting job opportunities, expert advice, and a peek behind the scenes into fantastic companies and career paths. Learn more, contact us, and find us on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.More from this Author