Best of the Web: March 30, 2014
Every week, we gather our favorite resources on career advice, smart living tips, and ways to have a little more fun in life and compile it all into our famous Best of the Web newsletter. And now, we're bringing it out of our inboxes and onto the web—just for you!
Love what you see? Make sure to share Best of the Web with your friends!
Want to make sure you never miss out on any of the action? Sign up for our newsletter now!
- The 15-Minute Social Media Audit Everyone Can Do (Buffer)
- How to Get Yourself Out of a Slump (Medium)
- 15 Rules for Negotiating a Job Offer (Harvard Business Review)
- 4 Ways to Find Purpose in Any Job (The Daily Muse)
- 5 Ways to Have Great Conversations (Fast Company)
- What Research Tells Us About the Most Successful Relationships (Lifehacker)
- 15 Things You Didn't Know Your iPhone Could Do (BuzzFeed)
- 3 Lunches You Can Throw Together the Night Before (The Daily Muse)
- 9 Free (or Cheap) Ways to Have More Fun While You Travel (Yes and Yes)
- Upcoming Genre Movies That Aren't Sequels, Remakes, or Reboots (io9)
- 19 Tricky April Fool's Recipes to Terrorize Your Friends (Brit + Co.)
- 1,300 Moments From The Office in One Amazing Place (The Daily Muse)
The Daily Muse is the daily publication of The Muse, your ultimate career destination that offers exciting job opportunities, expert advice, and a peek behind the scenes into fantastic companies and career paths. Learn more, contact us, and find us on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.More from this Author