Best of the Web: March 23, 2014
Every week, we gather our favorite resources on career advice, smart living tips, and ways to have a little more fun in life and compile it all into our famous Best of the Web newsletter. And now, we're bringing it out of our inboxes and onto the web—just for you!
Love what you see? Make sure to share Best of the Web with your friends!
Want to make sure you never miss out on any of the action? Sign up for our newsletter now!
- 5 Ways to Do Nothing and Become More Productive (LinkedIn)
- The Daily Routines of Geniuses (Harvard Business Review)
- Job Seekers: How to Close an Interview With Class (Forbes)
- The 10 Rules of Successful Delegation (The Daily Muse)
- 20 Self-Confidence Traps Holding Smart People Back (Marc and Angel Hack Life)
- How You Leak Your Privacy Every Day (and How to Stop) (Lifehacker)
- Snoozers Are, in Fact, Losers (The New Yorker)
- Take Off: How to Prepare for a Sabbatical (The Daily Muse)
- 10 Secret Ingredients That Will Change the Way You Cook (First We Feast)
- The Truth About Cheap vs. Expensive Wine (Wine Folly)
- The 33 Most Beautiful Abandoned Places in the World (BuzzFeed)
- Vote Now! Round II: Muse Mutt Madness 2014 (The Daily Muse)
The Daily Muse is the daily publication of The Muse, your ultimate career destination that offers exciting job opportunities, expert advice, and a peek behind the scenes into fantastic companies and career paths. Learn more, contact us, and find us on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.More from this Author