Every week, we gather our favorite resources on career advice, smart living tips, and ways to have a little more fun in life and compile it all into our famous Best of the Web newsletter. And now, we're bringing it out of our inboxes and onto the web—just for you!
Love what you see? Make sure to share Best of the Web with your friends!
Want to make sure you never miss out on any of the action?
Sign up for our newsletter now
- The Science Behind Why You Procrastinate in the Afternoon (and How to Stop) ( iDoneThis )
- Forget Big Data—Use Little Data for Incremental Self-Improvement ( 99U )
- The Brain Hacks Top Founders Use to Get the Job Done ( First Round Review )
- 7 Ways to Win With Recruiters ( The Daily Muse )
- How to Make Small Talk in 10 No-Sweat Tips ( Refinery29 )
- Stop Giving a [email protected]$% What Other People Think—and Start Living Your Life ( Medium )
- How to Pick Your Life Partner ( Wait But Why )
- The Surprising Way I Get Ahead in Business (and Life) ( The Daily Muse )
The Muse is your ultimate career destination that offers exciting job opportunities, expert advice, a peek behind the scenes into fantastic companies, and access to amazing career coaches and career-boosting courses. Learn more, contact us, and find us on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.More from this Author