Best of the Web: March 16, 2014
Every week, we gather our favorite resources on career advice, smart living tips, and ways to have a little more fun in life and compile it all into our famous Best of the Web newsletter. And now, we're bringing it out of our inboxes and onto the web—just for you!
Love what you see? Make sure to share Best of the Web with your friends!
Want to make sure you never miss out on any of the action? Sign up for our newsletter now!
- The Ultimate Cheat Sheet for Dealing With Excuses (The Altucher Confidential)
- The Complete Guide to Listening to Music at Work (Quartz)
- Your First 5 Minutes With a New Hire (Inc.)
- 5 Crazy Career Changes That Will Inspire You Not to Settle (The Daily Muse)
- I'm a Telemarketer. Here's How to Get Rid of Me (Lifehacker)
- 89 Simple Swaps That Could Change Your Life (Greatist)
- Why We All Need to Invest in Life Experiences (POPSUGAR)
- How You (Yes, You) Can Make a Sabbatical Happen (The Daily Muse)
- PureWow's Guide to the Best Cities in America (PureWow)
- These Subscription Boxes Bring Paris, Rio, and Tokyo to You (TechCrunch)
- 12 Rules for Learning Foreign Languages in Record Time (Tim Ferriss)
- Refinery29's Picks: 12 Pieces That Make a Serious Statement at Work (The Daily Muse)
The Daily Muse is the daily publication of The Muse, your ultimate career destination that offers exciting job opportunities, expert advice, and a peek behind the scenes into fantastic companies and career paths. Learn more, contact us, and find us on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.More from this Author