Every week, we gather our favorite resources on career advice, smart living tips, and ways to have a little more fun in life and compile it all into our famous Best of the Web newsletter. And now, we're bringing it out of our inboxes and onto the web—just for you!
Love what you see? Make sure to share Best of the Web with your friends!
Want to make sure you never miss out on any of the action? Sign up for our newsletter now!
- How to Write a Professional Bio for Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, & Google+ (Buffer Blog)
- Procrastination is a Mindfulness Problem (Zen Habits)
- Your Work-Life Balance Hangs in These Four Quadrants (Quartz)
- How to Train People to Ask You Fewer Questions (and Figure Things Out on Their Own) (The Daily Muse)
- 6 Spending Strategies That Can Help You Save More (DailyWorth)
- How to Train Your Mind to Think Critically and Form Your Own Opinions (Lifehacker)
- 25 Things You Need to Stop Wasting Time On (Marc and Angel Hack Life)
- How to Stop Perfectionism From Running Your Life (The Daily Muse)
- 5 Types of Wine to Bring to a Party When You Have No Idea What's For Dinner (The Kitchn)
- The Complete Guide to Choosing a Date Restaurant (First We Feast)
- 30 Pop Culture Valentines for Your Binge-Watching Boo or BFF (Brit + Co.)
- Spoiler Alert: Your GIF-Filled Guide to the Year's Best Movies (The Daily Muse)
The Muse is your ultimate career destination that offers exciting job opportunities, expert advice, a peek behind the scenes into fantastic companies, and access to amazing career coaches and career-boosting courses. Learn more, contact us, and find us on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.More from this Author