Every week, we gather our favorite resources on career advice, smart living tips, and ways to have a little more fun in life and compile it all into our famous Best of the Web newsletter. And now, we're bringing it out of our inboxes and onto the web—just for you!
Love what you see? Make sure to share Best of the Web with your friends!
Want to make sure you never miss out on any of the action?
Sign up for our newsletter now
- How to Make a Great Second Impression ( Inc. )
- Life Hacks for People Pleasers Who Want to Get Stuff Done ( Medium )
- When the Boss Works Long Hours, Must We All? ( The Wall Street Journal )
- 6 Companies That Want to Hire You Now ( The Daily Muse )
- 5 Things Not to Buy at Drugstores (Spoiler: Drugs) ( MarketWatch )
- How Money Changes the Way We Think and Behave ( The Huffington Post )
- 5 Ideal Vegetables for Lazy Cooks ( Summer Tomato )
- How to Win the War With Jet Lag ( The Daily Muse )
The Daily Muse is the daily publication of The Muse, your ultimate career destination that offers exciting job opportunities, expert advice, and a peek behind the scenes into fantastic companies and career paths. Learn more, contact us, and find us on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.More from this Author