Best of the Web: February 2, 2014
Every week, we gather our favorite resources on career advice, smart living tips, and ways to have a little more fun in life and compile it all into our famous Best of the Web newsletter. And now, we're bringing it out of our inboxes and onto the web—just for you!
Love what you see? Make sure to share Best of the Web with your friends!
Want to make sure you never miss out on any of the action? Sign up for our newsletter now!
- Satisficing: How Overachievers Stay Sane and Avoid Burnout (99U)
- How to Answer the Strangest Interview Questions (AOL)
- Go From "New Guy" to MVP in 3 Months (popforms)
- How to Turn Your Passion for a Cause Into Your Career (The Daily Muse)
- 10 Simple Ways to Eat Healthy Without Thinking, Backed by Science (James Clear)
- Clear Out & Help Out: A Big List of Donation Centers for All Your Stuff (Apartment Therapy)
- 10 Ways to Have Way More Fun Studying Foreign Languages (Pick the Brain)
- How Much Time Have You Wasted on Facebook? (The Daily Muse)
- Our Favorite Travel Bloggers (Fathom)
- 34 Creative Kitchen Hacks That Every Cook Should Know (BuzzFeed)
- Super Bowl XLVIII Bingo (Whimseybox)
- 25 Instagram Accounts That Will Inspire Your Workday Lunches (The Daily Muse)
The Daily Muse is the daily publication of The Muse, your ultimate career destination that offers exciting job opportunities, expert advice, and a peek behind the scenes into fantastic companies and career paths. Learn more, contact us, and find us on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.More from this Author