Every week, we gather our favorite resources on career advice, smart living tips, and ways to have a little more fun in life and compile it all into our famous Best of the Web newsletter. And now, we're bringing it out of our inboxes and onto the web—just for you!
Love what you see? Make sure to share Best of the Web with your friends!
Want to make sure you never miss out on any of the action? Sign up for our newsletter now!
- I Followed My Own Productivity Advice for a Week (Fast Company)
- How to Get Past the Excuses That Are Holding You Back (Alexandra Franzen)
- What to Do if You're Stumped During an Interview (POPSUGAR)
- 5 Ways to Make Sure Your Boss Knows Just How Awesome You Are (The Daily Muse)
- Get Almost Everything You Want—For Less (DailyWorth)
- One App to Rule Them All: 30 Ways Evernote Can Improve Your Life (The Art of Manliness)
- 10 Tech Chores for Snow Days (Apartment Therapy)
- The Easiest Way to Add a Little Zen to Your Workday (The Daily Muse)
- How to Watch the Sochi Olympics Online Without a Cable Account (Lifehacker)
- Personalized Print Guides for Showing Your Friends Around New Cities (Springwise)
- How to Bring Paris Into the Bedroom (and Other Breakfast in Bed Ideas) (Fathom)
- 5 Fabulous (and Cheap!) Work Looks From Refinery29 (The Daily Muse)
The Muse is your ultimate career destination that offers exciting job opportunities, expert advice, a peek behind the scenes into fantastic companies, and access to amazing career coaches and career-boosting courses. Learn more, contact us, and find us on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.More from this Author