Are You a Forgettable Job Candidate?—and 11 Other Things to Know Now
Every week, we gather our favorite resources on career advice, smart living tips, and ways to have a little more fun in life and compile it all into our famous Best of the Web newsletter. And now, we’re bringing it out of our inboxes and onto the web—just for you!
Love what you see? Make sure to share Best of the Web with your friends!
Want to make sure you never miss out on any of the action? Sign up for our newsletter now!
- Are You a Forgettable Job Candidate? Here’s How to Fix That (Forbes)
- How I Kept a 373-Day Productivity Streak Unbroken (99U)
- Getting Fired Hurts: How to Dissect What Happened and Move on to a Better Career (popforms)
- 7 Ways to Lay the Groundwork for Your Next Job (Even if You Don’t Know What it Is) (The Daily Muse)
- Take a Day Off and Put Yourself Through Financial Bootcamp (Lifehacker)
- How to Make Your Life Better by Sending 5 Simple Emails (TIME)
- WTF Does it Really Mean to “Listen to Your Body?” (Greatist)
- 3 Ways to Force Yourself to Focus (The Daily Muse)
- 12 Summer Reads We Couldn’t Put Down (Brooklyn Based)
- What to Do With Your Photos Once You’re Back From Vacation (Photojojo)
- 20 Easy Recipes to Feed a Crowd (Brit + Co.)
- 20 Pinterest Boards That Will Actually Make Your Work Life Better (The Daily Muse)
Erin believes in the power of content to spread ideas, build communities, and engage and delight people—which is why she spends her days helping employers and brands do just that. During her time at The Muse, Erin has also worn the hats of personal website expert, video producer, Shutterstock wrangler, master lunch-packer, and company librarian. Erin is always looking for new places to explore on the weekends, and she almost never says no to tea and a croissant. Invite Erin to tea at eringreenawald.com or on Twitter @erinaceously.More from this Author