Answer These 2 Questions Every Day for Success—and 11 Other Things to Know Now
Every week, we gather our favorite resources on career advice, smart living tips, and ways to have a little more fun in life and compile it all into our famous Best of the Web newsletter. And now, we’re bringing it out of our inboxes and onto the web—just for you!
Love what you see? Make sure to share Best of the Web with your friends!
Want to make sure you never miss out on any of the action? Sign up for our newsletter now!
- One CEO Says to Answer These Two Questions Every Day (Business Insider)
- Being a Worrywart Helps at Work (The Wall Street Journal)
- The Cost of Faking Your Personality at Work (Science of Us)
- 3 Steps for Dealing With a Truly Terrible Interviewer (The Daily Muse)
- Why Saying This Four-Letter Word Can Transform Your Productivity (Fast Company)
- 12 Easy Ways to Save $100 This Month (The Financial Diet)
- The Best Restorative Yoga Poses to Relieve Stress (Greatist)
- 4 Lessons From People Who Retired Early (The Daily Muse)
- 100 Best Books of the Decade So Far (The Oyster Review)
- How (and Why) I Stopped Waiting for Others and Started Traveling Solo (Lifehacker)
- 31 Inexpensive Ways to Make the Kitchen Your Happy Place (BuzzFeed)
- Whaaa? Playing Cards Against Humanity Can Help You Get a Job (The Daily Muse)
Photo of question mark courtesy of Shutterstock.
Lily is a writer, editor, and social media manager, as well as co-founder of The Prospect, the world’s largest student-run college access organization. In addition to her writing with The Muse, she also serves as an editor at HelloFlo and Her Campus. Recently, she was named one of Glamour’s Top 10 College Women for her work helping underserved youth get into college. You can follow Lily on Twitter.More from this Author