Every week, we gather our favorite resources on career advice, smart living tips, and ways to have a little more fun in life and compile it all into our famous Best of the Web newsletter. And now, we’re bringing it out of our inboxes and onto the web—just for you!
Love what you see? Make sure to share Best of the Web with your friends!
Want to make sure you never miss out on any of the action? Sign up for our newsletter now!
- A Top Recruiter on What Anyone Can See After 30 Seconds With Your Resume (Quartz)
- How to Get Over Your Fear of Negotiating and Ask for More (Lifehacker)
- The Most Defensible Thing You Can Do for Your Career: Build an Audience (99U)
- 5 Tips on Changing Careers, From Experts Who Know What They're Talking About (The Daily Muse)
- Our Everloving Quest to Control Our Lives (Zen Habits)
- 7 Expert Tips for Negotiating Your Medical Bills (Everup)
- The Best Way to Bounce Back From Any Setback (Motto)
- Here’s What to Remember When You're Stressing About Not Being “The Best” (The Daily Muse)
- The 10 Best Things Coming to Netflix in March (WIRED)
- 10 Incredible Places to Visit Before Word Gets Out (PureWow)
- 10 Must-Read Books for March 2016 (Flavorwire)
- 27 Amazing Items You Didn’t Know Your Desk Was Missing Until Now (The Daily Muse)
Photo of recruiter courtesy of Shutterstock.