Every week, we gather our favorite resources on career advice, smart living tips, and ways to have a little more fun in life and compile it all into our famous Best of the Web newsletter. And now, we’re bringing it out of our inboxes and onto the web—just for you!
Love what you see? Make sure to share Best of the Web with your friends!
Want to make sure you never miss out on any of the action? Sign up for our newsletter now!
- 6 Questions You Should Ask About a Company’s Culture Before You Accept a Job (Fast Company)
- 7 Ways to Get Ahead at Work Before the New Year (TIME)
- 6 Ways to Nail an Interview With a Terrible Interviewer (Job Jenny)
- Personal Brand Rehab: How to Redefine the Way You’re Perceived at Work (The Daily Muse)
- What Should I Do When My Flight Gets Cancelled? (Lifehacker)
- Beyond You’re vs. Your: A Grammar Cheat Sheet Even the Pros Can Use (Medium)
- 10 Holiday Gifts to Combat Consumerism Fatigue (The Simple Dollar)
- 5 Myths About Donating That Will Change the Way You Do Good (The Daily Muse)
- Holiday Hacks to Save Time, Money, and Your Sanity This Season (PureWow)
- The Lost Art of Free Time (99U)
- 11 Entirely Free Ways to Make the Holidays Extra Wonderful (Apartment Therapy)
- 52 Things You Thought Were True (But Really Aren’t) (The Daily Muse)
Photo of word magnets courtesy of Shutterstock.
Erin Greenawald is a freelance writer, editor, and content strategist who is passionate about elevating the standard of writing on the web. Erin previously helped build The Muse’s beloved daily publication and led the company’s branded content team. If you’re an individual or company looking for help making your content better—or you just want to go out to tea—get in touch at eringreenawald.com.More from this Author