A Grammar Cheat-Sheet to Bookmark Immediately—and 11 Other Things to Know Now
Every week, we gather our favorite resources on career advice, smart living tips, and ways to have a little more fun in life and compile it all into our famous Best of the Web newsletter. And now, we’re bringing it out of our inboxes and onto the web—just for you!
Love what you see? Make sure to share Best of the Web with your friends!
Want to make sure you never miss out on any of the action? Sign up for our newsletter now!
- 6 Questions You Should Ask About a Company’s Culture Before You Accept a Job (Fast Company)
- 7 Ways to Get Ahead at Work Before the New Year (TIME)
- 6 Ways to Nail an Interview With a Terrible Interviewer (Job Jenny)
- Personal Brand Rehab: How to Redefine the Way You’re Perceived at Work (The Daily Muse)
- What Should I Do When My Flight Gets Cancelled? (Lifehacker)
- Beyond You’re vs. Your: A Grammar Cheat Sheet Even the Pros Can Use (Medium)
- 10 Holiday Gifts to Combat Consumerism Fatigue (The Simple Dollar)
- 5 Myths About Donating That Will Change the Way You Do Good (The Daily Muse)
- Holiday Hacks to Save Time, Money, and Your Sanity This Season (PureWow)
- The Lost Art of Free Time (99U)
- 11 Entirely Free Ways to Make the Holidays Extra Wonderful (Apartment Therapy)
- 52 Things You Thought Were True (But Really Aren’t) (The Daily Muse)
Photo of word magnets courtesy of Shutterstock.
Erin believes in the power of content to spread ideas, build communities, and engage and delight people—which is why she spends her days helping employers and brands do just that. During her time at The Muse, Erin has also worn the hats of personal website expert, video producer, Shutterstock wrangler, master lunch-packer, and company librarian. Erin is always looking for new places to explore on the weekends, and she almost never says no to tea and a croissant. Invite Erin to tea at eringreenawald.com or on Twitter @erinaceously.More from this Author