Every week, we gather our favorite resources on career advice, smart living tips, and ways to have a little more fun in life and compile it all into our famous Best of the Web newsletter. And now, we’re bringing it out of our inboxes and onto the web—just for you!
Love what you see? Make sure to share Best of the Web with your friends!
Want to make sure you never miss out on any of the action? Sign up for our newsletter now!
- A Day Without Distraction: Lessons Learned From 12 Hours of Forced Focus (99U)
- Why You Need to Master In-person Conversations in Your Slack-Driven Office (Fast Company)
- Here’s How to Get a Healthy Work-Life Balance (and Actually Stick With It) (Lifehacker)
- The Secret to Climbing Up the Ladder When No One’s Telling You How to Do It (The Daily Muse)
- 8 Things That Could Be Slowing Your Computer Down (Mental Floss)
- How I Got Over My Fear of Investing and Started Saving for My Future (Two Cents)
- This Is How to Easily Improve Your Body Language: 4 Proven Secrets (Barking Up The Wrong Tree)
- A Quick Lesson on Being More Assertive and Getting What You Want (The Daily Muse)
- 5 Genius Ways to Avoid the Post-Vacation Blues (Real Simple)
- Summer Books: The Psychology Behind a Perfect Beach Read (Quartz)
- 7 Easy Ways to Make Your Mornings Even Better (Fortune)
- 5 Signs You’re Letting Your Beloved Routine Get in the Way (The Daily Muse)
Caroline Liu is a freelance writer, graphic designer, and computer programmer studying at Wesleyan University. She is pursuing majors in Feminist, Gender, and Sexuality Studies and Computer Science in order to bridge her passions for tech, design, and social justice. Learn more about Caroline on her website or follow her on Twitter.More from this Author