“Personal brand” has become a buzz-phrase—but even if the words have lost some of their meaning, the importance of defining yourself and your unique skill set has not.
Are you ready to go beyond the personal branding basics? Good, because we’ve rounded up some unique ways to market yourself that you’ve probably never even considered.
- Email newsletters are an awesome, easy way to promote yourself. (Flippa)
- Once you’ve familiarized yourself with the format, check out these advanced tips . (Scoop.it)
- Guest blogging will do wonders for your industry rep. (Unbounce)
- Here are four guest blogging communities you can use to find opportunities. (Social Media Examiner)
- How and why you—yes, you—can publish on LinkedIn . (The Daily Muse)
- You don’t have to be a presentation whiz to create a great SlideShare . (HubSpot)
- Learn the 10 tricks to a SlideShare that goes above and beyond. (Social Media Today)
- Infographics are perfect for showcasing your credibility and knowledge. (Forbes)
- You’ll find these infographic tools super helpful. (Hongkiat)