9 Reasons to Switch Careers as Soon as Possible—and 11 Other Things to Know Now
Every week, we gather our favorite resources on career advice, smart living tips, and ways to have a little more fun in life and compile it all into our famous Best of the Web newsletter. And now, we’re bringing it out of our inboxes and onto the web—just for you!
Love what you see? Make sure to share Best of the Web with your friends!
Want to make sure you never miss out on any of the action? Sign up for our newsletter now!
- 3 Timeless Rules for Making Tough Decisions (HBR)
- 9 Reasons to Switch Careers as Soon as Possible (Entrepreneur)
- 5 Sneaky Ways to Uncover the Truth About Work-Life Balance in a Job Interview (Business Insider)
- Why I Quit My Dream Job, Left My Big Salary Behind, and Never Looked Back (The Daily Muse)
- How to Craft the Perfect Playlist for Productivity (Crew)
- Solve Your Next Creative Problem by Solving a Jigsaw Puzzle First (Science of Us)
- This Is the Lazy Way to Stop Procrastinating, Backed by Research (Barking Up The Wrong Tree)
- 48 Questions That’ll Make Awkward Small Talk So Much Easier (The Daily Muse)
- 5 Quick Things You Can Do Now to Be Ready (and Relaxed!) for the Holidays (Apartment Therapy)
- How to Host Thanksgiving for the First Time Ever (For Under $100) (BuzzFeed)
- The 50 Best TV Shows Streaming on Netflix Right Now (Complex)
- 9 Must-Read Current Event Books for People Who Don’t Have Time to Follow the News (The Daily Muse)
Photo of tunnel courtesy of Shutterstock.
Lily is a writer, editor, and social media manager, as well as co-founder of The Prospect, the world’s largest student-run college access organization. In addition to her writing with The Muse, she also serves as an editor at HelloFlo and Her Campus. Recently, she was named one of Glamour’s Top 10 College Women for her work helping underserved youth get into college. You can follow Lily on Twitter.More from this Author