8 Things Every Person Should Do Before 8 AM—and 11 Other Things to Know Now
Every week, we gather our favorite resources on career advice, smart living tips, and ways to have a little more fun in life and compile it all into our famous Best of the Web newsletter. And now, we’re bringing it out of our inboxes and onto the web—just for you!
Love what you see? Make sure to share Best of the Web with your friends!
Want to make sure you never miss out on any of the action? Sign up for our newsletter now!
- The Best Time of Day to Do Everything at Work (Fast Company)
- Deskercise! 33 Smart Ways to Exercise at Work (Greatist)
- 6,000 Reasons You Need to Be a Better Speaker (MinuteHack)
- 5 Career Lessons From Commencement Speeches That’ll Mean More to You Than to a New Grad (The Daily Muse)
- 8 Things Every Person Should Do Before 8 AM (Medium)
- 3 Steps for Organizing Your Financial and Tax Records (Quick and Dirty Tips)
- How to Fall in Love With Boredom and Unlock Your Mental Toughness (James Clear)
- How Successful People Do More in 24 Hours Than the Rest of Us Do in a Week (The Daily Muse)
- 10 Boozy Popsicle Recipes (PureWow)
- The Ultimate Checklist of Things You Can Do to Make Your Furniture Better (Apartment Therapy)
- 12 Books to Download for Your Summer Wanderlust (Mashable)
- 6 Ways to Take on a Side Project That Doesn’t Take Over Your Life (The Daily Muse)
Photo of woman waking up courtesy of Shutterstock.
Lily is a writer, editor, and social media manager, as well as co-founder of The Prospect, the world’s largest student-run college access organization. In addition to her writing with The Muse, she also serves as an editor at HelloFlo and Her Campus. Recently, she was named one of Glamour’s Top 10 College Women for her work helping underserved youth get into college. You can follow Lily on Twitter.More from this Author