7 Ways to Help You Be a More Likable Leader—and 11 Other Things to Know Now
Every week, we gather our favorite resources on career advice, smart living tips, and ways to have a little more fun in life and compile it all into our famous Best of the Web newsletter. And now, we’re bringing it out of our inboxes and onto the web—just for you!
Love what you see? Make sure to share Best of the Web with your friends!
Want to make sure you never miss out on any of the action? Sign up for our newsletter now!
- 7 Ways to Help You Be a More Likable Leader (OPEN forum)
- 2 Words That Made This Millennial’s Network Explode (Forbes)
- When You Find Out a Co-worker Makes More Money Than You Do (HBR)
- 4 Ways You Can Always Improve Your Resume (No Matter How Good it Is) (The Daily Muse)
- Nail Every Goal You Set: The Best Advice You’ve Probably Never Heard (Greatist)
- 28 Ways We Sabotage Our Happiness (and How to Stop) (Tiny Buddha)
- 7 Life-Changing Financial Habits (That Have Nothing to Do With Money) (The Financial Diet)
- Yes, Outgoing Introverts Do Exist—Are You One? (The Daily Muse)
- 4 Recipes That Give Leftovers a Second Life (Epicurious)
- The Coolest Towns You’ve Never Heard of (That You Should Visit Right Now) (Thrillist)
- 7 St. Patrick’s Day Drinks That Are Way More Exciting Than Green Beer (Bustle)
- Our 24 Favorite One-Page Personal Websites Will Inspire You to Make Your Own (The Daily Muse)
About The Author
Lily is a writer, editor, and social media manager, as well as co-founder of The Prospect, the world’s largest student-run college access organization. In addition to her writing with The Muse, she also serves as an editor at HelloFlo and Her Campus. Recently, she was named one of Glamour’s Top 10 College Women for her work helping underserved youth get into college. You can follow Lily on Twitter.