Every week, we gather our favorite resources on career advice, smart living tips, and ways to have a little more fun in life and compile it all into our famous Best of the Web newsletter. And now, we’re bringing it out of our inboxes and onto the web—just for you!
Love what you see? Make sure to share Best of the Web with your friends!
Want to make sure you never miss out on any of the action? Sign up for our newsletter now!
- 7 Ways to Be a More Effective Version of You (Popforms)
- How to “Get into Tech” if You’re Not an Obvious Fit (Medium)
- How to Master the Follow-Up After Networking Events (Brazen Careerist)
- 4 Better Ways to Answer “Why Do You Want to Work at This Company?” (The Daily Muse)
- 5 Money Professionals on the One Resource Everyone Should Know About (The Financial Diet)
- The Truth About “The Right Time” (Medium)
- 6 Habits of Confident People (Fast Company)
- 3 Ways to Finally Start Believing in Yourself—and Change Your Life (The Daily Muse)
- 31 Delicious Things to Cook in March (BuzzFeed)
- The 4 Commandments to Decorating More Confidently (Apartment Therapy)
- 30 Books to Read This Spring (Refinery29)
- 5 Steps to Asking for the Perfect Flexible Schedule (The Daily Muse)
Photo of profile of face courtesy of Shutterstock.
Lily is a writer, editor, and social media manager, as well as co-founder of The Prospect, the world’s largest student-run college access organization. In addition to her writing with The Muse, she also serves as an editor at HelloFlo and Her Campus. Recently, she was named one of Glamour’s Top 10 College Women for her work helping underserved youth get into college. You can follow Lily on Twitter.More from this Author