7 Etiquette Tips To Make Professional Networking Less Scary—and 11 Other Things to Know Now
Every week, we gather our favorite resources on career advice, smart living tips, and ways to have a little more fun in life and compile it all into our famous Best of the Web newsletter. And now, we’re bringing it out of our inboxes and onto the web—just for you!
Love what you see? Make sure to share Best of the Web with your friends!
Want to make sure you never miss out on any of the action? Sign up for our newsletter now!
- 7 Etiquette Tips to Make Professional Networking Less Scary (Bustle)
- How to Fix a Bad First Impression (Quick and Dirty Tips)
- 10 Habits of Ultra-Likeable Leaders (LinkedIn)
- Here’s Who You Should Be Following on LinkedIn—No Matter Where You Are in Your Career (The Daily Muse)
- 7 Simple Ways to Make Life Simpler (Even if Your Life Is a Little Crazy) (Tiny Buddha)
- Not All Voices Are the Same: 10 Common Personal Finance Disagreements (The Simple Dollar)
- 7 Little Habits that Stole Your Happiness Yesterday (Marc and Angel)
- How to Catch and Keep a Quality Mentor (The Daily Muse)
- 14 Occasions You Haven’t Been Bringing Wine to, But Absolutely Should (Thrillist)
- How to Maximize Your Vacation Happiness (Science of Us)
- 8 Incredible Travel Destinations Inspired by Adventure Novels (Mashable)
- The Savvy Networker’s Guide to Meeting an Internet Stranger IRL (The Daily Muse)
Photo of coffee mug courtesy of Shutterstock.
Lily is a writer, editor, and social media manager, as well as co-founder of The Prospect, the world’s largest student-run college access organization. In addition to her writing with The Muse, she also serves as an editor at HelloFlo and Her Campus. Recently, she was named one of Glamour’s Top 10 College Women for her work helping underserved youth get into college. You can follow Lily on Twitter.More from this Author