Ladies and gentlemen: The Muse March Madness 2013 tournament has come to an end. And who's taking home the title of the Ultimate Office Mate?
It's Lemony Cricket from Expensify ! (Missed the last round of the tourney? It was pretty quick—Liz Lemon took one look at who she was up against and threw in the towel.)
Over the past few weeks, Lemony's battled her way through the bracket, competing against the cutest office dogs and coolest TV office dwellers around. But thanks to your votes, she's emerged as the winner!
And in honor of her new title, we asked Lemony to share a few of her secrets for success in the workplace. (She obliged, of course.) Here are a few important career lessons from the all-time favorite office pup we think everyone can benefit from.
1. Dress for Success
2. But Know When to Keep it Casual
3. Never be Afraid to Talk to the Boss (He Values You More Than You Realize!)
4. Always Lead With Enthusiasm
5. Make Sure to Take a Break Every Hour
6. Don't Underestimate the Value of a Little Play Time
7. Get Your Beauty Rest. Tomorrow is a New Day!
The Muse is your ultimate career destination that offers exciting job opportunities, expert advice, a peek behind the scenes into fantastic companies, and access to amazing career coaches and career-boosting courses. Learn more, contact us, and find us on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.More from this Author