6 Ways to Quickly Restore Sanity to Your Day—and 11 Other Things to Know Now
Every week, we gather our favorite resources on career advice, smart living tips, and ways to have a little more fun in life and compile it all into our famous Best of the Web newsletter. And now, we’re bringing it out of our inboxes and onto the web—just for you!
Love what you see? Make sure to share Best of the Web with your friends!
Want to make sure you never miss out on any of the action? Sign up for our newsletter now!
- Gchat Venting Is Only Making You Madder (Science of Us)
- 6 Signs That You Should “Nope” Right Out of That Job Interview (The Next Web)
- The Dark Side of Taking Credit for Your Work (Fast Company)
- 5 Job Search Myths You Need to Stop Believing to Land Your Dream Job (The Daily Muse)
- 6 Ways to Quickly Restore Sanity to Your Day (99U)
- 21 Uses for Plastic Baggies When Traveling (Quick and Dirty Tips)
- 8 RSVP Mistakes You Need to Stop Making (PureWow)
- 5 Habits You Can Easily Add to Your Midday Routine That Don’t Include Sad Desk Lunches (The Daily Muse)
- 21 Insanely Simple and Delicious Snacks Even Lazy People Can Make (BuzzFeed)
- How to Squeeze More Joy Out of Your Home Every Day (Apartment Therapy)
- The 10 Best Affordable Whiskeys Under $35 (Eater)
- 10 Small Talk Tips That’ll Make You Forget You Ever Had to Rely on “So, How About That Weather?” (The Daily Muse)
Photo of sunset canoe courtesy of Shutterstock.
Lily is a writer, editor, and social media manager, as well as co-founder of The Prospect, the world’s largest student-run college access organization. In addition to her writing with The Muse, she also serves as an editor at HelloFlo and Her Campus. Recently, she was named one of Glamour’s Top 10 College Women for her work helping underserved youth get into college. You can follow Lily on Twitter.More from this Author