Every week, we gather our favorite resources on career advice, smart living tips, and ways to have a little more fun in life and compile it all into our famous Best of the Web newsletter. And now, we're bringing it out of our inboxes and onto the web—just for you!
Love what you see? Make sure to share Best of the Web with your friends!
Want to make sure you never miss out on any of the action?
Sign up for our newsletter now
- How to Make Important Decisions Fast: Strategies for Thinking and Finding Answers Quickly ( popforms )
- Should You Look for the Right Job or the Right Company? ( LinkedIn )
- 6 Things Your Cover Letter Should Never Say (But Probably Does) ( Brazen Life )
- How to Disagree With a Co-Worker (and Not Want to Punch Each Other) ( The Daily Muse )
- 5 Simple Rules to Make Every Doctor's Visit as Painless as Possible ( Greatist )
- A 10-Step Strategy to Avoid the Expense of Food Gone Bad ( The Simple Dollar )
- How to Fail and Live to Talk About It ( The Art of Manliness )
- What Your Facebook Profile Says About Your Personality ( The Daily Muse )
- Build Your Summer Manifesto ( Lifehacker )
- The Drinker's Guide to the World Cup ( First We Feast )
- Build Your Own String Garden in 7 Steps ( GOOD )
- 9 Easy, Delicious Dinner Recipes to Make This Week ( The Daily Muse )
Photo of crumpled paper courtesy of Shutterstock .
The Muse is your ultimate career destination that offers exciting job opportunities, expert advice, a peek behind the scenes into fantastic companies, and access to amazing career coaches and career-boosting courses. Learn more, contact us, and find us on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.More from this Author