6 Things Your Cover Letter Should Never Say—and 11 Other Things to Know This Week
Every week, we gather our favorite resources on career advice, smart living tips, and ways to have a little more fun in life and compile it all into our famous Best of the Web newsletter. And now, we're bringing it out of our inboxes and onto the web—just for you!
Love what you see? Make sure to share Best of the Web with your friends!
Want to make sure you never miss out on any of the action? Sign up for our newsletter now!
- How to Make Important Decisions Fast: Strategies for Thinking and Finding Answers Quickly (popforms)
- Should You Look for the Right Job or the Right Company? (LinkedIn)
- 6 Things Your Cover Letter Should Never Say (But Probably Does) (Brazen Life)
- How to Disagree With a Co-Worker (and Not Want to Punch Each Other) (The Daily Muse)
- 5 Simple Rules to Make Every Doctor's Visit as Painless as Possible (Greatist)
- A 10-Step Strategy to Avoid the Expense of Food Gone Bad (The Simple Dollar)
- How to Fail and Live to Talk About It (The Art of Manliness)
- What Your Facebook Profile Says About Your Personality (The Daily Muse)
- Build Your Summer Manifesto (Lifehacker)
- The Drinker's Guide to the World Cup (First We Feast)
- Build Your Own String Garden in 7 Steps (GOOD)
- 9 Easy, Delicious Dinner Recipes to Make This Week (The Daily Muse)
Photo of crumpled paper courtesy of Shutterstock.
Erin believes in the power of content to spread ideas, build communities, and engage and delight people—which is why she spends her days helping employers and brands do just that. During her time at The Muse, Erin has also worn the hats of personal website expert, video producer, Shutterstock wrangler, master lunch-packer, and company librarian. Erin is always looking for new places to explore on the weekends, and she almost never says no to tea and a croissant. Invite Erin to tea at eringreenawald.com or on Twitter @erinaceously.More from this Author