6 Things I Do to Be Consistently Happy—and 11 Other Things to Know Now
Every week, we gather our favorite resources on career advice, smart living tips, and ways to have a little more fun in life and compile it all into our famous Best of the Web newsletter. And now, we’re bringing it out of our inboxes and onto the web—just for you!
Love what you see? Make sure to share Best of the Web with your friends!
Want to make sure you never miss out on any of the action? Sign up for our newsletter now!
- The Pros and Cons of Doing One Thing at a Time (HBR)
- Never Check Email Before Noon (and Other Thoughts on Doing Your Best Work) (James Clear)
- Need a Time Out? Build a Creation Cave (99U)
- 5 Surprisingly Perfect Ways for Introverts to Network (The Daily Muse)
- 6 Things I Do to Be Consistently Happy (Joel Gascoigne)
- Leaders Need a Daily Reading Habit (George Ambler)
- Stop Googling Your Health Questions and Use These Sites Instead (Vox)
- 4 Ways to Break Free From Being “Too Busy” (The Daily Muse)
- 24 U.S. Coffee Shops to Visit Before You Die (BuzzFeed)
- Best in Show: The Oscar Nominated Movies You Need to See (PureWow)
- 5 Travel Games to Beat Cabin Fever (Fathom)
- How Even a Little Sports Talk Can Help You Get Ahead (The Daily Muse)
Photo of happy woman courtesy of Shutterstock.
Lily is a writer, editor, and social media manager, as well as co-founder of The Prospect, the world’s largest student-run college access organization. In addition to her writing with The Muse, she also serves as an editor at HelloFlo and Her Campus. Recently, she was named one of Glamour’s Top 10 College Women for her work helping underserved youth get into college. You can follow Lily on Twitter.More from this Author