Every week, we gather our favorite resources on career advice, smart living tips, and ways to have a little more fun in life and compile it all into our famous Best of the Web newsletter. And now, we’re bringing it out of our inboxes and onto the web—just for you!
Love what you see? Make sure to share Best of the Web with your friends!
Want to make sure you never miss out on any of the action? Sign up for our newsletter now!
- 6 Signs That This Job Could Be a Lemon (Job Jenny)
- Some Thoughts on Following Passion (The Simple Dollar)
- 21 Proven Ways to Overcome Imposter Syndrome (StartupBros)
- Who Have You Had Lunch With Lately? A New Way to Measure Success (The Daily Muse)
- “Surveillance Self-Defense” Is a How-to Guide for Every Level of Online Privacy (ReadWrite)
- Fitness Is a Skill, Not a Talent: Here’s How to Develop It (Lifehacker)
- 5 Ways Chores Can Make You Happier (Tiny Buddha)
- How to Reclaim More than 1,300 Minutes Each Week (The Daily Muse)
- 22 Free (or Cheap!) Things to Do When Payday is Far Away (Yes and Yes)
- Adult Halloween: 10 Great Beers That Taste Like Candy (First We Feast)
- 30 Ways to Have Whiskey for Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner (Brit + Co.)
- 10 Awesome Companies That Give You Unlimited Vacation (The Daily Muse)
Photo of lemons courtesy of Katie Sayer.
Erin Greenawald is a freelance writer, editor, and content strategist who is passionate about elevating the standard of writing on the web. Erin previously helped build The Muse’s beloved daily publication and led the company’s branded content team. If you’re an individual or company looking for help making your content better—or you just want to go out to tea—get in touch at eringreenawald.com.More from this Author