6 Big Gripes About Meetings (and 11 Other Things to Know This Week)
Every week, we gather our favorite resources on career advice, smart living tips, and ways to have a little more fun in life and compile it all into our famous Best of the Web newsletter. And now, we’re bringing it out of our inboxes and onto the web—just for you!
Love what you see? Make sure to share Best of the Web with your friends!
Want to make sure you never miss out on any of the action? Sign up for our newsletter now!
- 6 Big Gripes About Meetings (and How to Fix Them) (Forbes)
- How to Admit You Hate Your Job, and Change Career Paths (The Financial Diet)
- From Work Friends to Co-founders—Why Your Work Alliances Matter (The Huffington Post)
- 3 Realistic Strategies You Should Turn to When There’s Way Too Much on Your Plate (The Daily Muse)
- The Art of the Little White Lie: How to Avoid Big Repercussions (Everup)
- Tired at Work? You’re Probably Taking a Break on Facebook (Mashable)
- The Upside-Down Reason Most Americans Are Broke (The Simple Dollar)
- This Podcast Tells You Exactly How to Find the Work You’re Wired to Do (The Daily Muse)
- Curate Your Life, and the Rest Will Follow (Afford Anything)
- 22 Ways to Take S’mores to the Next Level (PureWow)
- The Cheapest Way to Always Have Great Wine on Hand (Greatist)
- 18 Items That’ll Make it Feel Like Summer Inside (Sunburn Not Included) (The Daily Muse)
Caroline Liu is a freelance writer, graphic designer, and computer programmer studying at Wesleyan University. She is pursuing majors in Feminist, Gender, and Sexuality Studies and Computer Science in order to bridge her passions for tech, design, and social justice. Learn more about Caroline on her website or follow her on Twitter.More from this Author