Every week, we gather our favorite resources on career advice, smart living tips, and ways to have a little more fun in life and compile it all into our famous Best of the Web newsletter. And now, we’re bringing it out of our inboxes and onto the web—just for you!
Love what you see? Make sure to share Best of the Web with your friends!
- 5 Ways to Hack Your Workspace for Productivity (Crew)
- What Makes People Feel Upbeat at Work (The New Yorker)
- 5 Signs Your Interview Is Fake Because They’ve Already Hired Someone (Forbes)
- Talk it Out: 3 Templates for Tricky Conversations With Your Boss (The Daily Muse)
- 5 Things That Will Keep You from Achieving Work-Life Balance (Medium)
- How to Read People: 5 Secrets Backed by Research (Observer)
- The Danger of Making a Backup Plan (99U)
- 5 Ways to Avoid Awkwardness When You Don’t Know How to Pronounce Someone’s Name (The Daily Muse)
- 5 Amazing Trips You Could Take This Fall if You Save $10 a Day (Refinery29)
- Here’s How to Undo a Caffeine Tolerance (Science of Us)
- 18 TV Shows You Need to Binge Watch Before the Emmys (Real Simple)
- The Stupid Easy Way to Make Going on Vacation Way Less Stressful (The Daily Muse)
Caroline Liu is a freelance writer, graphic designer, and computer programmer studying at Wesleyan University. She is pursuing majors in Feminist, Gender, and Sexuality Studies and Computer Science in order to bridge her passions for tech, design, and social justice. Learn more about Caroline on her website or follow her on Twitter.More from this Author