Every week, we gather our favorite resources on career advice, smart living tips, and ways to have a little more fun in life and compile it all into our famous Best of the Web newsletter. And now, we’re bringing it out of our inboxes and onto the web—just for you!
Love what you see? Make sure to share Best of the Web with your friends!
Want to make sure you never miss out on any of the action?
Sign up for our newsletter now
- 5 Things to Do This Weekend to Make Monday the Most Productive Day of the Week ( Fast Company )
- The 100 Person Project: Crowdsourcing Your Next Career Move ( 99U )
- Stop Doing Low-Value Work ( HBR )
- 4 Easy Ways Anyone Can Start Developing Leadership Skills at Work ( The Daily Muse )
- The Painless 5 Changes I Made to Get a Better Night’s Sleep ( The Cut )
- Why Shopping Is the Enemy of Your Wallet… and Eight Strategies for Reducing Your Shopping Trips ( The Simple Dollar )
- 9 Daily Practices I’m Using to Increase My Attention Span ( The Financial Diet )
- 4 Personal Branding Lies You Should Stop Telling Yourself (for Your Reputation’s Sake) ( The Daily Muse )
- Beginners Guide to Snapchat ( Amplify Talent )
- 29 Winning Father’s Day Gifts for Every Type of Dad (and Budget) ( Refinery29 )
- Sweet Potato Toast Is the New Avocado Toast ( PureWow )
- 17 Great Apps That’ll Make Your Life Easier ( The Daily Muse )
Photo of man relaxing at home courtesy of Hero Images/Getty Images.
Photo of description courtesy of Shutterstock.
Caroline Liu is a freelance writer, graphic designer, and computer programmer studying at Wesleyan University. She is pursuing majors in Feminist, Gender, and Sexuality Studies and Computer Science in order to bridge her passions for tech, design, and social justice. Learn more about Caroline on her website or follow her on Twitter.More from this Author