5 Things I Always Remember When My “Just For Now” Job Gets Me Down—and 11 Other Things to Know Now
Every week, we gather our favorite resources on career advice, smart living tips, and ways to have a little more fun in life and compile it all into our famous Best of the Web newsletter. And now, we’re bringing it out of our inboxes and onto the web—just for you!
Love what you see? Make sure to share Best of the Web with your friends!
Want to make sure you never miss out on any of the action? Sign up for our newsletter now!
- 5 Things I Always Remember When My “Just for Now” Job Gets Me Down (The Financial Diet)
- Great Leaders Know They’re Not Perfect (HBR)
- Should You Line Up Another Job Offer Before Asking for a Raise? (Slate)
- 5 Career-Boosting Opportunities You’ll Miss if You Get Too Drunk at the Holiday Party (The Daily Muse)
- The Science of Great Conversation (Science of People)
- Are Confident People More Productive? (99U)
- I Gave Up Coffee and Alcohol for 15 Months and it Changed the Way I Think About Well-Being (Quartz)
- 23 Mistakes Even Smart People Make Online—and How to Fix Them Fast (The Daily Muse)
- Master These 9 Starbucks Drink Recipes at Home (Thrillist)
- 7 Charities to Give to This Year (PureWow)
- Christmas Movies on Netflix 2015: 12 Best Holiday Flicks to Watch in December (IB Times)
- 15 Secret Santa Gifts That Will Be a Hit in the Office (The Daily Muse)
Lily is a writer, editor, and social media manager, as well as co-founder of The Prospect, the world’s largest student-run college access organization. In addition to her writing with The Muse, she also serves as an editor at HelloFlo and Her Campus. Recently, she was named one of Glamour’s Top 10 College Women for her work helping underserved youth get into college. You can follow Lily on Twitter.More from this Author