5 Strategies to Get Constant Promotions—and 11 Other Things to Know Now
Every week, we gather our favorite resources on career advice, smart living tips, and ways to have a little more fun in life and compile it all into our famous Best of the Web newsletter. And now, we’re bringing it out of our inboxes and onto the web—just for you!
Love what you see? Make sure to share Best of the Web with your friends!
Want to make sure you never miss out on any of the action? Sign up for our newsletter now!
- 5 Strategies to Get Constant Promotions (Fast Company)
- How to Get the Most From a Business Trip (Live in the Grey)
- How to Recognize the Signs of Workplace Burnout Before You’re Burned Out (Lifehacker)
- The 9 Holiday Cards You Need to Send to Your Network—and What to Write in Each One (The Daily Muse)
- How to Avoid the 8 Most Common Holiday Relationship Stressors (Everup)
- 10 Things You Can Totally Regift—and 7 Things You Shouldn’t (Wise Bread)
- How to Clean Your House in 20 Minutes a Day for 30 Days (Apartment Therapy)
- 3 Ways to Ensure You’ll Always Have the Weekend Off (The Daily Muse)
- 10 Christmas Records You Should Download Right Now (Medium)
- 15 Totally Bizarre Kinds of Booze You Can Actually Buy (BuzzFeed)
- The 5 Books We Missed in 2015 (The Atlantic)
- 15 Things You’ll Absolutely Want to Buy if You Pack Lunch Every Day (The Daily Muse)
Photo of woman running courtesy of Shutterstock.
Lily is a writer, editor, and social media manager, as well as co-founder of The Prospect, the world’s largest student-run college access organization. In addition to her writing with The Muse, she also serves as an editor at HelloFlo and Her Campus. Recently, she was named one of Glamour’s Top 10 College Women for her work helping underserved youth get into college. You can follow Lily on Twitter.More from this Author