5 Steps to Trick Yourself Into Going to Bed Earlier Tonight—and 11 Other Things to Know Now
Every week, we gather our favorite resources on career advice, smart living tips, and ways to have a little more fun in life and compile it all into our famous Best of the Web newsletter. And now, we’re bringing it out of our inboxes and onto the web—just for you!
Love what you see? Make sure to share Best of the Web with your friends!
Want to make sure you never miss out on any of the action? Sign up for our newsletter now!
- The Many, Many Problems With “Follow Your Passion” (99U)
- Job Advice: Just Be Cool (The Atlantic)
- 8 New Rules of Public Speaking (Fast Company)
- 3 Things Hiring Managers Always Say—and What They Actually Mean (The Daily Muse)
- 5 Steps to Trick Yourself Into Going to Bed Earlier Tonight (Change Collective)
- 10 Things in Your Home You Should Toss by the End of Summer (Apartment Therapy)
- What 15 Top Meditation Experts Struggled With Most as a Beginner (Greatist)
- How to Improve Yourself, According to 16 (Very) Successful People (The Daily Muse)
- Quiz: What Your Last Vacation Says About You (PureWow)
- 30 Things You Need to Cook in September (BuzzFeed)
- The Perfect Snacks to Pair With Today’s Hottest TV Shows (Mashable)
- 12 Books You Should Read to Impress Your Boss (and Improve Yourself in the Process) (The Daily Muse)
Photo of moon courtesy of Shutterstock.
Lily is a writer, editor, and social media manager, as well as co-founder of The Prospect, the world’s largest student-run college access organization. In addition to her writing with The Muse, she also serves as an editor at HelloFlo and Her Campus. Recently, she was named one of Glamour’s Top 10 College Women for her work helping underserved youth get into college. You can follow Lily on Twitter.More from this Author