5 Public Speaking Tips TED Gives Its Speakers—and 11 Other Things to Know This Week
Every week, we gather our favorite resources on career advice, smart living tips, and ways to have a little more fun in life and compile it all into our famous Best of the Web newsletter. And now, we’re bringing it out of our inboxes and onto the web—just for you!
Love what you see? Make sure to share Best of the Web with your friends!
Want to make sure you never miss out on any of the action? Sign up for our newsletter now!
- 5 Public Speaking Tips TED Gives Its Speakers (Forbes)
- The Most Effective Way to Motivate Your Team (Fortune)
- Just So You Know, You Don’t Have to Be Passionate About Your Job (The Financial Diet)
- The Positive Trait That Holds People Back at Work (The Daily Muse)
- Chasing Habits of Rich People Won’t Teach You About Success (Two Cents)
- 12 Quotes About Life That Will Make You Rethink Your Priorities (Marc and Angel)
- Reading With Intention Can Change Your Life (Quartz)
- 5 Basic Habits You Should Embrace to Make Every Day Go More Smoothly (The Daily Muse)
- 8 Free Apps That Will Make You Smarter (Thrillist)
- A Beginner’s Guide to Starting an Art Collection (Food52)
- Top 10 Kitchen Tools Everyone Should Own (Lifehacker)
- 11 Free Liberal Arts College Classes That You Can Take for Free Online (The Daily Muse)
Photo of microphone courtesy of Shutterstock.
Caroline Liu is a freelance writer, graphic designer, and computer programmer studying at Wesleyan University. She is pursuing majors in Feminist, Gender, and Sexuality Studies and Computer Science in order to bridge her passions for tech, design, and social justice. Learn more about Caroline on her website or follow her on Twitter.More from this Author