Every week, we gather our favorite resources on career advice, smart living tips, and ways to have a little more fun in life and compile it all into our famous Best of the Web newsletter. And now, we're bringing it out of our inboxes and onto the web—just for you!
Love what you see? Make sure to share Best of the Web with your friends!
Want to make sure you never miss out on any of the action?
Sign up for our newsletter now
- 5 Lies That Could Be Ruining Your Career (and Your Life) ( LinkedIn )
- Don't Hide When Your Boss is Mad at You ( Harvard Business Review )
- 3 Surprising Science-Backed Ways to Find More Time Today ( iDoneThis Blog )
- The Career-Boosting Tool You're Probably Not Using ( The Daily Muse )
- 29 Signs You're Doing Just Fine (Even if it Doesn't Feel Like It) ( Marc and Angel Hack Life )
- How to Outguess Passwords ( Medium )
- Top 10 Ways to Save More Money at Costco and Other Warehouse Clubs ( Lifehacker )
- 6 Tools That Will Make Your Inbox Way More Awesome ( The Daily Muse )
- Fool People Into Thinking You're a Soccer Expert With This World Cup Tool ( Fast Company )
- Here Are the 25 Best Songs of 2014 (So Far) ( Time )
- The Science Behind Baking the Most Delicious Cookie Ever ( OZY )
- 50 Tips for an Unforgettable Summer Abroad ( The Daily Muse )
Photo of man lying courtesy of Shutterstock .
Erin Greenawald is a freelance writer, editor, and content strategist who is passionate about elevating the standard of writing on the web. Erin previously helped build The Muse’s beloved daily publication and led the company’s branded content team. If you’re an individual or company looking for help making your content better—or you just want to go out to tea—get in touch at eringreenawald.com.More from this Author