Every week, we gather our favorite resources on career advice, smart living tips, and ways to have a little more fun in life and compile it all into our famous Best of the Web newsletter. And now, we’re bringing it out of our inboxes and onto the web—just for you!
Love what you see? Make sure to share Best of the Web with your friends!
Want to make sure you never miss out on any of the action? Sign up for our newsletter now!
- 5 Dumb Mistakes People Make When Trying to Get Promoted at Work (Medium)
- How Fear Can Limit Your Career Potential (Science Magazine)
- 5 Tips for Having an Honest Discussion About Job Satisfaction With Your Boss (Mashable)
- 3 Subtle Ways You’re Making Yourself Look Amateur to Other Professionals (The Daily Muse)
- How People Learn to Become Resilient (New Yorker)
- 6 Upgrades That’ll Make Your Rental Feel More Like a Home (Lifehacker)
- How to Read a Book a Week (HBR)
- 13 Cheap (or Free!) Online Classes You Can Take to Boost Your Digital Skills (The Daily Muse)
- 7 Literary Fiction Series You Need to Re-read in 2016 (Bustle)
- 8 Ways to Turn Instant Ramen Into a Gourmet Meal (PureWow)
- 9 Essential Beer Apps Your Phone Is Thirsty For (Thrillist)
- What to Do When You Run Into Someone You Don’t Like (Besides Run and Hide) (The Daily Muse)