5 Career Mistakes You Will Regret in 10 Years—and 11 Other Things to Know This Week
Every week, we gather our favorite resources on career advice, smart living tips, and ways to have a little more fun in life and compile it all into our famous Best of the Web newsletter. And now, we’re bringing it out of our inboxes and onto the web—just for you!
Love what you see? Make sure to share Best of the Web with your friends!
Want to make sure you never miss out on any of the action? Sign up for our newsletter now!
- How to Start a Conversation You’re Dreading (HBR)
- 5 Career Mistakes You Will Regret in 10 Years (Forbes)
- How to Go Beyond Business Cards and Get Into Anyone’s Contact List (Lifehacker)
- 10 Companies Where You’ll Call Your Co-workers Friends (The Daily Muse)
- 8 New Services We Couldn’t Live Without (PureWow)
- Don’t Make One of These Classic Summer Work Wear Mistakes (Time)
- The Top Programming Languages to Know (IEEE Spectrum)
- How Taking to Myself (Er, My Phone) Saves Me Tons of Time (The Daily Muse)
- Essential Summer Drink Hacks and Cocktail Tricks (First We Feast)
- 24 Genius Travel Tricks That Will Change Your Life (Distractify)
- Learn How to Taste Wine and Develop Your Palate (Wine Folly)
- How You (Yes, You) Can Afford Your Dream Trip Abroad (The Daily Muse)
Photo of eraser courtesy of Shutterstock.
Erin believes in the power of content to spread ideas, build communities, and engage and delight people—which is why she spends her days helping employers and brands do just that. During her time at The Muse, Erin has also worn the hats of personal website expert, video producer, Shutterstock wrangler, master lunch-packer, and company librarian. Erin is always looking for new places to explore on the weekends, and she almost never says no to tea and a croissant. Invite Erin to tea at eringreenawald.com or on Twitter @erinaceously.More from this Author